July 11, 2010

Shameful Classics Week comes to a Close! But The Good, the Bad, and the Batshit Week begins!

Veer was very upset about me going to unhygienic London

Well it was the most glorious week that was ever devoted to all things Shameful and cringe-worthily good! Shameful Classics week was an absolute escapist fun time, where Ness, Kay, Beth, Filmi Girl, BollywoodDeewana, Amaluu, Ajnabi and yours truly aired some dirty laundry of the good trash that wins us over every time! I wanna thank everyone for participating and showing us all the mad things that people would gasp over, but the things you just can't help but love!
In other news, I am off back to the Bharat/London on July 16, so I thought I'd announce The Good, The Bad, and the Batshit Week here at the Masala Pradesh, because I'll be on a long hiatus for most of this summer, and I might as well review the 13 DVDS that the aunty dvdwallah's threw at me with good deals, most of them are pretty classic but I had to indulge in some rubbish and general batshit films! So coming up this week is DISCO DANCER!!! Veer, and many more! So I hope you come back for more mayhem before I depart for London!

IF YOU DON'T COME BACK, SHAITAN SINGH IS GONNA GO TOWN WITH ARM-CHOPPING

No comments: