1. Master Somebody/Ravi - Can someone name this kid, I couldn't find him anywhwere! The cutest and my favorite filmi baccha. He was usually in many of the Manmohan Desai movies as a younger version usually as Amitabh. He was also in Coolie as the slightly grown up Iqbal, he has the characteristic sore throat sounding voice, which makes him great when he does a revenge speech or cry. My favorite movie of his is Amar Akbar Anthony, where he played a young Anthony, his cute dialogue of "Meine roti nahi kayya" (I didn't have roti) was such a sweet utterance, and he carried little Akbar so tightly and when he was outside the church. Ravi was also an actor that did a few movies after his child roles, not much till he retired in 1996.AWWW, Mayur as a teenager
Mayur at my age, double chin but cute~
2. Mayur - A brilliant actor in this list, he had such good emotions and body language in all his movies, he was the excellent actor in Muqaddar Ka Sikandar as the young Amitabh, and that moment when the song "O Saathi RE" came on, he had the best facial expressions showing his absolute love for his memsaab! He was also in Yaadon Ki Baraat as a young Dharamendra, his transition shot from kid to grown up was great. He grew up into a nice looking guy when he came in Sharaabi as a waiter that frets over Amitabh's Sharaabied state! Mayur still does occasional movies and has showed in Raju Chacha, Ek Rishtaa and more.
AWW Tito why did you turn into this:
3. Master Tito - A lovely kid actor, he featured in Naseeb as the young John, he was a cutypie here and mastered the street lingo in the waiter scene! He was in Suhaag playing Shashi, and that scene where he drank the alcohol and cried after is soo sweeet. Not as good as Mayur though, he unfortunately came later in the disco backwass "Love Love Love" he unfortunately did not age as cutely as Mayur or Aftab Shivdasani, he grew a moustache and it was a fugly porn star kind, and played Aamir's best friend, and did some workout style disco, such as Disco Dandia the most eye popping and fugly workout dandia dance ever!
Puff the chest, hands on hips, and he's ready to haunt!
4.Master Raju - Memsaab's favorite little filmi bachha. He is one great kid, he has the wise old eyes of a sage as seen in Daag, and loves to push out his chest. A one of a kind Hercules impersonater, nawww I've seen him in Abhimaan where he stomped along, fists on hips, chest out like a proud animal, and shouting at Amitabh "Meri maa Uma Devi hai" (My mum is Jaya) He also featured in Deewar as a young Shashi, and has made some movies after usually as the hero's friend or a random dancer.
5. Daisy Irani - Another one of those sad cases where girls play boys, none more so in the 50-60's as Daisy. She was up there with Mayur, she was a pint sized cutie, with hair so like mine that my filmi family call me Daisy even till now. I remember her in one sacrificial movie called "Ek Hi Raastha" she was a complete brat in that movie shunning Ashok Kumar as a step dad, running off with a new brother to a railway, nearly getting run over,, but gawsh she was amazing as a brat! And when she started she was called Tomato in Bandish, what a wonderful name! She grew up lovely in Kati Patang, with those lovely eyes!
6. Master Aftab - he grew up HAWWWT, we all know Aftab now, but he was a gorgeously sweet actor in Mr.India with his wiggle dance, and creating my film judgements when he threw pies at villains in that movie. He also was in Naseeb as a small Rishi Kapoor, he endured an earthquake and bad set design as things fell on him! He also did his revenge as a kid role in Shahenshah as a young Amitabh, vowing revenge to turn into a supercop, with a wonderful shaky arm made of tin.
7. Baby Naaz/Kumari Naaz - she is one of my favorite kid actors, up on my list with Daisy. She played a curious slum kid in Boot Polish and is the only child actor who made me have a "BARSAAT CRY" and that's saying something! Naaz also won the critics over at the Cannes Film Festival, and in a magazine I have at home, she recounts the time Rattan, and Raj Kapoor had a standing ovation! She was also in my fave movie "Kaagaz Ke Phool" where she played Guru Dutt's daughter, the moment when she confronts Waheeda to stay away from her dad, is world class acting, that simple fidgety gesture of playing with her hands later in the movie! God I adore her, she came up in a few other movies like Raja Saab, and Saccha Juthha as the love interest.
8. Rattan Kumar - He was also in Boot Polish as the sturdy and sensible older brother of Naaz, he is sooo talented but stopped so quickly, he was a brilliant actor even surpassing Mayur.
Sweetness and a moustache = The Shash!
9. Master Shashi Kapoor - The Shash was a wicked little tyke when he was in the old Raj Kapoor movies like Aag where he wore a hilarious moustache and his same maslala and Shashi Type mannerisms: the wiggly face movements, the stutter, the eyelashes, and the cute-as-button-itis! He was glorious in Aawara even enduring the slaps from Leela Chitnis and wandering around not wanting to be a judge-saab!
I'm a bad ass kid with a drinkin problem and a red bow tie!
10. This kid = due the "unfortunance" of some movies which never show credits properly, I couldn't find him. This kid was a great bad-ass character in Naseeb playing one of the bad guys either Shakti Kapoor or Prem Chopra. He had the swagger of Shatru almost, he also had a drinking problem and asks for some booze in that screencap! That why you need to contribute to the fund!
11. Mehmood Jr - a great little kid with bundles of infectious energy and a comic flair that was just as good as bade bhai Mehmood! That hilarious scene in Brahmchari where he parodied the Alumna song with Helen and Mehmood was just priceless! But my favorite role of his is in Caravan as Monto, he is cuteness personified there, even as an older kid he was a sweetypie. When he helped out Asha Parekh in the food making part it was soo sweet! He's an actor who makes me go "AWWWWWW"